Designing benchmark automotive manufacturing solutions
We advise both traditional OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and start-ups and assist manufacturers of light passenger vehicles as well as commercial vehicles. Our consulting teams are distinguished by their excellent knowledge of the production industry and their recognized digital expertise. We are in the ideal position to help our customers manage their production capacity, optimize production costs and ensure that the required products are manufactered to the required quality. One of our most important target figures when digitalizing shop floors is the improvement of the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- How is automotive manufacturing developing in response to vehicle designs of the future?
- How do we succeed in creating a digital network between production areas to make the most of different work package synergies?
- What framework conditions must be established to make existing production sites fit for the future?
- How do we integrate a smart factory ecosystem into existing structures?
- What role do humans and automation play in the factory of the future?
- What effect are new drive technologies having on vehicle production?