Designing benchmark automotive manufacturing solutions
We advise both traditional OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and start-ups and assist manufacturers of light passenger vehicles as well as commercial vehicles. Our teams of advisors are a cut above thanks to their excellent knowledge of the production industry and their recognized digital expertise.We are ideally placed to support our customers with managing their manufacturing footprint, optimizing production costs and ensuring the necessary outputs are produced to the necessary quality level. One of our most important target figures when digitalizing shop floors is the improvement of the overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- How is automotive manufacturing developing in response to vehicle designs of the future?
- How do we succeed in creating a digital network between production areas to make the most of different work package synergies?
- What framework conditions must be established to make existing production sites fit for the future?
- How do we integrate a smart factory ecosystem into existing structures?
- What role do humans and automation play in the factory of the future?
- What effect are new drive technologies having on vehicle production?