Markets are changing and we are driving change – smart, digital and holistic.
Industrial production is undergoing a huge transformation, not least because of increasing globalization, volatile trends in demand, and growing complexity in supply chains and social changes. This both necessitates and promotes heightened focus on new technologies and enables more flexible and agile structures with the help of increased digitalization. Ensuring that production successfully enters the digital age and that new technologies are used efficiently in line with smart factory principles lies at the heart of the industry’s transformation.
We draw on our extensive production and automotive expertise to support our customers through this transformation, be it in making production processes more competitive, creating technology strategies or developing strategies for the digitalization of production.
- How do we succeed in sustainably increasing overall equipment effectiveness using targeted digitalization projects?
- How can we make production systems more flexible in response to market volatility?
- How do we make the most of existing production networks in terms of resources and supply chains?
- How can we generate added value by processing production data?
- What will our production look like over the coming decades?
- How can we respond to the requirements of demographic transformation?